Direzione Generale Cinema e Audiovisivo of the Italian Ministry of Culture has published the second notice regarding the granting of contributions to special projects.
The call, with an allocation of € 1,500,000, is aimed at initiatives and projects of national and international importance with a strong cultural, social and economic vocation in the audiovisual field such as:
- merging cinematographic art and other expressions of art;
- application of technological innovation;
- development of audiovisual culture;
- international promotion of the sector and the territory through cinema;
- surveys and sector studies of national importance;
- activities designed and implemented to reduce the economic, social and cultural impact of the health emergency on the audiovisual sector.
Applications may be submitted through the computer platform DGCOL by January 31, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
For further information please consult the call for proposals.