The submissions to the Market Screenings closed on September 4, 2023.
MIA 2023 has completely reshaped its Market Screenings programme to enhance the international distribution of feature films, paying special care to theatrical distribution, and to establish a robust marketplace and platform for showcasing premieres and the latest film selected at major film festivals.
These exclusive sessions offer sales agents a strategic opportunity to showcase new films and present them to a dedicated audience of theatrical buyers.
Sales agents registered for MIA 2023 can book a market screenings slot (120’) to present completed films. Screenings will take place at the Multiplex Barberini from Tuesday, October 10 to Friday, October 13.
The following halls will be available:
- Barberini 2 hall (20 seats)
- Barberini 3 hall (70 seats)
- Barberini 7 hall (36 seats)
Slots start from 11:30 am to 7 pm, Tuesday to Thursday, and from 9 am to 4 pm on Friday, October 13.
- Long feature films with a minimum running time of 60 minutes
- Films produced after January 2023
Not eligible films:
- Films available on streaming platforms
- Films that have been screened at international festivals, showcases and market before August 2023
- Films that had a theatrical release before August 2023
- Films that were made available on Pay per View, or TV before August 2023
The rates (before VAT) for Screenings of completed films (120’ slot) are:
- Barberini 2 (20 seats): 600 euros.
- Barberini 3 (70 seats): 900 euros.
- Barberini 7 (36 seats): 800 euros.
For any additional 20 minute increments, an extra charge of 100 euros will apply. If the total running time exceeds 140 minutes, MIA will invoice for two consecutive full screening slots.
Read the Market Screenings & Comin’UP Guidelines.
- September 4th, 2023: deadline to request market screenings.
- September 22nd, 2023: deadline to receive screening materials.
- September 28th, 2023: deadline for payment
Write to email@example.com for any questions.