A new €250,000 call for proposals from the Regione Marche aimed at regional audiovisual productions is available. The goal is to increase the competitiveness of small and medium-sized companies operating in the audiovisual industry in the Regione Marche.
The Regione Marche support is in collaboration with the Fondazione Marche Cultura through its technical service responsible for the cine-audiovisual sector Marche Film Commission.
To qualify for the call, one must be a sole producer or majority or minority co-producer and have been legally or operationally based in the Marche region for at least 12 months. Products eligible for a contribution include feature films, short films and documentaries made also with animation techniques. The contribution, which cannot exceed 50 percent of eligible costs (70 percent if difficult films), ranges from 70,000 euros for feature films, 40,000 euros for short films and 20,000 euros for documentaries.
The grant application must contain, in a single submission, the following duly completed and signed documentation:
- Grant application – Project form
- Estimated financial plan
- Obligations of the Beneficiary
- Copy of the identity document of the legal representative digitally signed
- Chamber of Commerce visa containing the indication of the ATECO code and/or Certificate of Attribution of VAT Number in certified copy
- Company profile, Resume and video link
- Co-production contract (where indicated)
The application, with attached documentation, must be received by Friday, September 16, 2022.
Below is the link to the announcement on the Fondazione Marche Cultura website for more information.
Credits Images: Pixabay