Announced the ranking of the first projects financed with European funds thanks to the “Piemonte Film Tv Fund”, for a total of 1.5 million euros.
“Thanks to this call – says Antonella Parigi, Councillor for Culture and Tourism of the Piedmont Region – we have introduced a new measure that includes for the first time companies in the audiovisual sector within the ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) funds and provides companies in the sector, already active in our territory or that may be established, a tool to be more competitive. This is an important result and further support for a sector in which we are strongly committed to growth”.
The Fund has a total budget of 4.5 million for the three-year period 2018-2020, within the ERDF funds within Axis 3 (Competitiveness of production systems). Further calls for proposals for 1.5 million euro per year have therefore been planned, aimed at micro, small and medium-sized enterprises for the development of audiovisual productions in Piedmont. The selected productions were those that, between September 2018 and February 2019, have made, or will make, shots on the regional territory, involving various locations in the City of Turin and province, but also in the rest of the region.
Below is the complete list of projects funded by Piemonte Film Tv Fund:
- Berni e il faraone (feature film), produced by 3Zero2Tv Spa
- Nessuno è perfetto (TV series), produced by Viola Srl
- La strada di casa 2 (TV series), produced by Casanova Multimedia Spa
- Non mentire (TV series), produced by Indigo Film Srl
- Gli uomini d’oro (feature film), produced by Italian international film Srl
- Non ho niente da perdere (TV film), produced by Pepito produzioni Srl
- Palazzo di giustizia (feature film), produced by Tempesta Srl
- Nel buio (feature film), produced by Redibis film Srl
- Bentornato presidente! (feature film), produced by HT Film Srl
For more information, click here.