MIA|DRAMA is the scripted division of MIA (formerly known as MIA|TV) and is focused on global TV and digital contents, including all kind of scripted formats produced for television broadcasting and digital streaming. The market aims to facilitate, encourage and accelerate new business opportunities for the development and creation of new drama productions, on an international level.
The division hosts a very specific international content market, featuring tailored activities designed to find the right partners for your next show, through co-production deals. Don’t miss this opportunity to reach top key players from the US and Europe and discover more about MIA.
WHO IS COMING?
International Producers, Head of Drama, Commissioning Editors, Content Creators, On-screen and Off-screen Talents, Buyers, Heads of Acquisitions, Programming & Production Executives, International Distributors, Private & Public Funds, Financial Partners, Talent and Packaging Agents, PR & Publicity, Media Advisors and Analysts.
MIA|DRAMA division will offer to MIA delegates the following range of activities related to the TV and digital scripted area:
- DRAMA SERIES PITCHING FORUM, widely regarded as one the most interesting and must-attend co-production forum in Europe, for the international TV and digital industry;
- GREENLit, the ultimate session where to discover the Italian Drama Series with an international appeal;
- Networking & One-on-One meetings. MIA|DRAMA will be the place to networkwith key industry players, to start partnerships and explore new business opportunities through our stylish and informal atmosphere during cocktails and evening events. Reserved area for b2b meetings will be at disposal for all delegates.
- PANELS & KEYNOTES. A-list of top key players composed by Drama Decision Makers, Talents and top Producers will be protagonist of a line-up of panels and keynotes.
- THE DRAMA MACTH. Take your seat at the decision-makers’ table! International drama producers and executives meet for a 2-hour networking session, with seating arrangements based on their profiles and interests. A host will guide discussion on development and production challenges in international drama series. This session will be upon reservation only.
MIA|DRAMA aims also to promote the value of Italian scripted TV and digital industry and its original content creations. With local productions rivalling top-tier American and European series, the Italian audio-visual industry has now placed itself as a central focus in the international market. And with new, larger and easier tax credits on the way, as well as enhanced production facilities, stunning locations, on and off-screen talents, Italy is living its Golden Age.
Want to be part of it? Email to email@example.com