The directorial decree of the General Director of Cinema and Audiovisual of the Ministry of Culture has been published, with the indications of the timing and methods to access the benefits provided by the first session of the Tax Credit Cinema. The General Directorate for Cinema and Audiovisuals announced it in a notice on its institutional website.
The session concerns different lines of intervention:
- Tax Credit Film Production
- TV and Web Production
- Tax Credit Development of Audiovisual Production
- Tax Credit Production of Research and Training
- Tax Credit Production of Videoclips
Starting from the dates indicated in the above-mentioned d.d. can be submitted through the DGCOL platform (www.doc.beniculturali.it).
According to the provisions of the Ministerial Decree of 3/02/2021 “Allocation of the Fund for the development of investments in the cinema and audiovisual sector for the year 2021”, the resources available for the various lines of intervention of the tax credits are as follows:
- TAX CREDIT FOR CINEMA PRODUCTION – Euro 85,000,000.00
- TAX CREDIT FOR TV AND WEB PRODUCTION – euro 215,000,000.00
- TAX CREDIT FOR RESEARCH AND TRAINING PRODUCTION – euro 13,000,000.00
- TAX CREDIT FOR VIDEOCLIP PRODUCTION – is included in the ceiling for TV/web or film production based on the primary destination of the video clip.
For further information visit: TAX CREDIT – OPENING SESSION 2021 – NATIONAL PRODUCTION