The Apulia Film Fund 2020 call, with a € 5 mln budget, is now available on Apulia Film Commission website, according to Regione Puglia and Apulia Film Commission Foundation.
The Apulia Film Fund is addressed to micro, small and medium-size enterprises who work in audiovisual production industry; this fund is created with the aim to support the production of audiovisual work realized, in part or entirely, in Puglia.
The projects who can candidate to access to the fund resources are:
- Full-length fiction with primary cinematographic exploitation (maximum funding € 350’000);
- Single works and television and web series (maximum funding € 700’000);
- Creative documentaries (maximum funding € 120’000);
- Full-length animation and animation series (maximum funding € 700’000);
- Short film and videoclip (maximum funding € 40’000)
According to Apulia Film Commission President, Simonetta Dellomonaco, this fund will be “Green”; those who will be able to guarantee an environmental sustainability during the activities and will compensate CO2 emission by planting trees will have a higher score.