The number of foreign projects that have benefited from the tax credit for the attraction of film and audiovisual investments in Italy is increasing.
The bonus is reserved to Italian production companies that collaborate in the making of films or parts of films in Italy. On August 28th the General Direction Cinema and Audiovisual of MiBACT recognized the tax credit to 6 projects for 2.6 million euros:
- The Art of Racing in the Rain, with executive producer Cattleya;
- Disco, with executive producer Cattleya;
- Que Hicimos Mal, with executive producer 9.99 Films;
- The Burnt Orange Heresy, with executive producer Indiana Production;
- Made in Italy, with executive producer Indiana Production.
During the years several high level international productions have benefited of the tax credit:
- Domina, produced by Fifty Fathoms and Sky Studios, and with the executive production of Cattleya;
- Six Undergrond, produced by Netflix and directed by Michael Bay;
- The King’s Man, produced by 20th Century Studios.