In Lazio the audiovisual sector continues to expand and restart after the lockdown linked to the Covid 19 pandemic. Roma Lazio Film Commission is supporting the productions of several projects, both films and television series between September and November 2020.
Here is a detailed list of the productions currently being processed
- Mondocane, produced by Groenlandia and Rai Cinema,starring Alessandro Borghi and Ludovica Nasti;
- Come un gatto in Tangenziale- Ritorno a Coccia di Morto, produced by Wildside in collaboration with Sky Cinema;
- The Catholic School, produced by Picomedia with Benedetta Porcaroli and based on Edoardo Albinati’s book of the same name;
- Yara by Marco Tullio Giordana, produced by Taodue and Netflix and starring Alessio Boni and Isabella Ragonese;
- I Fratelli De Filippo by Sergio Rubini, produced by Pepito Produzioni;
- Mio Fratello, Mia Sorella by Roberto Cappucci, produced by Lotus Production and Leone Film Group;
- Natale su Marte, cine-panettone with the Boldi-De Sica duo, produced by Warner Bros. Entertainment Italia, Indiana Production and Cattleya;
- Bentornato Papà, produced by Altre Storie with Rai Cinema;
- Cassamortari by Claudio Amendola, produced by Paco Cinematografica, winner of the call Lazio Cine-International 2020;
- Io e Angela, produced by Camaleo Film, winner of Lazio Cinema International 2019;
- Gli Anni Belli, a co-production between Italy and Portugal, produced by Bendico and Rai Cinema, winner of Lazio Cinema International 2019;
- I, an Italian-Argentinian co-production produced by Alba Produzioni for Italy, 3C Films Group and Productora MG for Argentina, in collaboration with MiBACT, winner of the call Lazio Cinema International 2019;
- Il Bambino Nascosto, produced by Bibi Film with the support of Campania Film Commission, winner of Lazio Cinema International 2019;
- Un Mondo in Più, a co-production between Italy and France produced by Play Entertainment, Camaleo Film, Candide Film, with the contribution of MiBACT, winner of Lazio Cinema International 2019;
- Pablo, produced by Young Films Production.
- Vermicino, a TV series produced by Lotus Production based on the tragedy of Alfredino Rampi with Anna Foglietta in the role of the child’s mother;
- Domina, Sky Atlantic series in production at Cinecittà produced by Cattleya and Fifthy Fathoms Productions;
- The King, produced by Lorenzo Mieli and The Apartment with Wildside starring Luca Zingaretti;
- Cacciatore – The Hunter 3, produced by Cross Productions and Beata Film in collaboration with Rai Fiction;
- Mental, a TV series produced by Stand by Me and exclusively destined to Rai Play.