The calls for proposals for the third ‘National Plan Cinema and Images for School’ have been published.
The National Plan Cinema and Images for School (CiPS), born from the Cinema Law of 2016 and promoted by the Italian Ministry of Culture – Direzione Generale Cinema e Audiovisivo and the Italian Ministry of Education – Direzione Generale per lo studente, l’integrazione e la partecipazione, aims to strengthen the cinematographic and audiovisual language in schools of all levels as an educational tool so as to facilitate learning and be used transversally in curricular paths.
As reported by the Directorate General Cinema and Audiovisual, the calls of the National Plan Cinema and Images for Schools are:
- Call “Cinema and Audiovisual at school – Projects of territorial relevance“, with an endowment of € 4 million, aims to support initiatives able to develop and increase critical knowledge and an aware use of media, as well as skills in the film and audiovisual sector referred to all stages of the chain and to each type of work and to generate socio-cultural fallout and educational effects in the world of school of all levels.
- Call “Cinema and Audiovisual at school – Projects of national relevance“, with an endowment of € 8 million, aims to promote initiatives with a high degree of pervasiveness in the area and involving school staff and students of schools located in at least 3 regions and falling in administrative areas outside the metropolitan areas and capitals of provinces and regions, proposed and organized by institutions with proven experience in the field, which have carried out image education activities for at least 5 years.
- Call “The cinematographic and audiovisual language as an object and an instrument of education and training“, with an endowment of € 30 million, is divided into three actions of intervention:
- “CinemaScuola LAB – I and II grade secondary schools”.
- “CinemaSchool LAB – childhood and primary schools”.
- “Visions outside the place”.
Applications may be submitted exclusively through the dedicated national portal www.cinemaperlascuola.it:
- no later than 12.00 noon on April 14, 2022, for the Call for Proposals “Cinema and Audiovisual at School – Projects of National relevance”;
- no later than 12:00 noon on May 13, 2022, for the Calls for Proposals “Cinema and Audiovisual at school – Projects of territorial relevance” and “The cinematographic and audiovisual language as an object and an instrument of education and training”.
For further information please consult: Directorate General Cinema and Audiovisual