The Direzione generale Cinema e audiovisivo has disbursed a fund of five million euros for the year 2021 to support prevalently mutual cooperatives working in the entertainment industry carrying out staging, production, organization or other subsidiary services.
The application may be submitted from 12 pm on September 14, 2021 until 11:59 p.m. on September 28, 2021.
As indicated by the Ministry’s vademecum it is necessary to have the following requirements:
- have registered office in Italy;
- have the main ATECO code 90.02.09
- be in compliance with social security, tax and insurance obligations;
- the absence of bankruptcy procedures;
- the absence of conditions preventing contracting with public administrations.
The Direzione generale Cinema e audiovisivo may carry out administrative-accounting checks to ensure the regularity of the certificates submitted by applicants even after the amount has been disbursed.