September is the month of budgets, even in the cinema’s world, so Ciak Magazine (monthly published by Visibilia) and Box Office (fortnightly published by Duesse Communication) have drafted the “Top 50 del cinema italiano“. This is a map of the most influential managers and talents of our cinema in the season that has just ended.
In the top five of the managers, there is the CEO of Rai Cinema, Paolo Del Brocco, who leads the standings. In the second place, Nicola Maccanico (Executive Vice President Programming of Sky Italia and CEO of Vision Distribution), and in third place Giampaolo Letta (vice president and managing director of Medusa Film) and Pietro Valsecchi (President of Taodue).
Among the talent, Alessandro Borghi won first place. For him, the season just ended was that of consecration by critics and the public. In the second place, Paola Cortellesi and in the third place Pierfrancesco Favino, one of the most international actors in our cinema.
Among the talents, there are also numerous actors and directors who took part in the projects presented during the previous editions of MIA|International Audiovisual Market
- Paolo Genovese (director), The first day of my life – What’s Next Italy|MIA 2018
- Claudia Gerini (actress), Love and Bullets – What’s Next Italy|MIA 2016
- Valeria Golino (actress), Daughter of my life – What’s Next Italy|MIA 2017
- Margherita Buy (actress), Made in Italy – GREENLit|MIA 2018
- Alessandro Gassman (actor), The Prize – What’s Next Italy|MIA 2017
- Valerio Mastandrea (actor), Little Tito and the Aliens – What’s Next Italy|MIA 2016
- Paolo Genovese, Marco Giallini e Valerio Mastandrea (actors), The Place – What’s Next Italy|MIA 2017
- Stefano Accorsi (actor), The Champion – What’s Next Italy|MIA 2018
- Toni Servillo (actor), The Girl in the Fog – Cinema Co-Production Market & Pitching Forum|MIA 2016
- Riccardo Scamarcio (actor), The Ruthless – Film Co-Production Market & Pitching Forum|MIA 2017
For the complete power list click here.