C EU SOON, the showcase dedicated to European talents and aimed at supporting the most interesting projects coming out in 2021, ended today at MIA 2020.
The titles, all rigorously in progress and European, were presented to an audience of distributors and other members of the industry, who then had the task of voting for the most appreciated title. The winner will be awarded with the Screen International Buyers’s choice Award on Saturday, October 17 during the MIA 2020 Awarding Ceremony.
The titles presented this year were:
- Atomic Hope by Frankie Fenton ;
- Dark Heart of The Forest (Le coeur noir des forêts) by Serge Mirzabekiantz ;
- Sea of Time (Zee van tijd) by Theu Boermans;
- Slightly Open Doors (Злегка прочинені двері), by Khachatur Vasilian & Olexandr Bykov ;
- Stepne by Maryna Vroda ;
- The Drummer (Drameri) by Kote Kalandadze;
- The Penultimate (Den Næstsidste) by Jonas Kærup Hjort