The Fondazione Sardegna Film Commission has published the new call for the Fondo Sardegna Ospitalità 2021, here it is how to access the fund.
Until November 5, 2021, it will be possible to submit applications to access the Fondo Ospitalità created with the aim of attracting investments and audiovisual productions in Sardinia with the hope of increasing job opportunities for professionals and companies in the audiovisual sector troughout the territory.
According to the call, the funding is €800,000, divided as it follows:
- €700,000 destined to fiction and animation feature films (minimum 75′); fiction and animation TV/Web films (minimum 75′); fiction and animation TV/Web series (minimum 100′);
- €50,000 for TV Formats (with at least 3 weeks of set in Sardinia);
- €50,000 for Documentaries, Docufictions or TV Series/Web Docs.
Participation is open to:
- Italian film or audiovisual companies that are producers or have a co-production or executive production contract with the producers of the project;
- European and non-European cinema or audiovisual companies that own the majority of the audiovisual project and have produced at least one project of the same type for which the application is being submitted.
The companies must also be in possession of the general requirements and the necessary documentation as indicated in the announcement. Applications may only be submitted electronically via PEC to the address of the Fondazione Sardegna Film Commission.