Saturday 20 October, 4 pm – Multiplex Quattro Fontane, Hall 2
- Caroline Behar, Head of Documentaries, Co-production and Acquisitions | France Television
- David Fabio Bogi, Head of international distribution and business development | Rai Com
- Antonio Parente, President | Apulia Film Commission President
- Stefano Coletta, Director|Rai 3
- Davide Valentini, producer | EiE film
- Simone Catania, Producer | Indyca
The opportunities deriving from documentary as a form of landscape storytelling: the relationship with Tax Credit and Film Commissions, education as business developer, European funds and Film Commissions role in the new Franceschini Law.