The Sardinia Region continues to subsidize cinematographic works with new funds.
Until 13 September it’s possible to apply for one of the contributions made available by the Regional Department of Education on the basis of the Regional Law of 20 September 2006, n. 15 “rules for the development of cinema in Sardinia”.
The calls are numerous and are addressed to:
- Screenwriting projects aimed at the production of feature films of regional interest, for which 180,000 euros are intended;
- Co-production of feature films of regional interest with € 1,000,000 available;
- Co-production of first works of regional interest with a budget of 500,000 euros;
- Production of short films of regional interest reserved to sole proprietorships and companies and to natural persons who have available respectively 320,000 euros and about 95,000 euros;
- Dissemination and distribution of works of regional interest to which 150,000 euros will go;
- Studies and research for research and experimentation projects on new audiovisual languages and technologies, with a budget of € 140,000.
For more information and to consult the complete calls, please visit the Sardegna Film Commission website.