THE MIA DRAMA 2020 AGENDA
MIA|DRAMA is the scripted division of MIA and is focused on global TV and digital contents, including all kind of scripted formats produced for television broadcasting and digital streaming. The market aims to facilitate, encourage and accelerate new business opportunities for the development and creation of new drama productions, on an international level.
The division hosts a very specific international content market, featuring tailored activities designed to find the right partners for your next show, through co-production deals. Don’t miss this opportunity to reach top key players from the US and Europe and discover more about MIA.
WHO IS COMING?
International Producers, Heads of Drama, Commissioning Editors, Content Creators, On-screen and Off-screen Talents, Buyers, Heads of Acquisitions, Programming & Production Executives, International Distributors, Private & Public Funds, Financial Partners, Talent and Packaging Agents, PR & Publicity firms, Media Advisors and Analysts.
MIA|DRAMA division offers to MIA delegates the following range of activities related to the TV and digital scripted area:
• Drama Pitching Forum, widely regarded as one the most interesting and must-attend co-production forums for drama series in Europe, for the international TV and digital industry; 2020 edition will see the opening of new categories for scripted projects from short-form to TV Movies and Mini Series produced for television or streaming platforms.
• GREENLit is the ultimate session where to discover the Italian Drama Series with an international appeal.
• Networking & One-on-One Meetings: MIA|DRAMA will be the place to network with key industry players, to start partnerships and explore new business opportunities through our informal atmosphere during cocktails and evening events.
• Panels & Keynotes: An A-list of top key players made of Drama Decision Makers, Talents and top Producers will be protagonist of our line-up of panels and keynotes.
• The Drama Match: High profile industry players will guide a number of tables on separate conversations with each one exploring, through a specially selected topic, the development and production challenges affecting the current international drama landscape.
• The Drama Buyers Club: the brand-new activity of the Drama division. An exclusive circle of industry leaders, from broadcasters and digital platforms to agents and distributors, able to greenlight your shows, driving your content abroad and enhancing your international business.