MIA Screening Request Submission
The market screenings are open to long feature films. The Market screenings are held at Cinema Barberini (Piazza Barberini, 24/26) and Cinema Quattro Fontane (Via delle Quattro Fontane, 23) from October 17th to October 20th.
To request a market screening, please fill in and submit your entry form by September 10, 2019.
Once your completed request form has been sent in, the MIA staff will be back in contact with you to confirm whether the screening request has been accepted.
Film submissions arriving after the deadline (September 10, 2019) will be considered on the basis of the screening slots still available (if any). Last-minute film entries, if accepted, will be listed on the MIA website only
Before submitting a film to MIA, you must request a Market badge (go to Accreditation).
Before submitting your market screening request, we advise you to carefully read The 2019 MIA Screenings Guidelines.
Market screening Submission
Before proceeding with the request, we remind you to keep at hand the following information:
- Film tech. specs (format, support, running time, sound etc.);
- A Film still (JPEG, high res. Min. 300 DPI, horizontal)
- Synopsis (max 300 characters spaces included).
- Cast & Credits;
- Submitter VAT number (if applicable)
- Identification Fiscal Code (for Italian companies only)
If you attended MIA 18, please access the MyMIA page with your personal credentials.
If it’s your first time at the MIA, please create your account.
We remind you that the following films are eligible for submission to MIA:
- Feature Films that have not been screened at the 2018 edition of MIA, Rome Film Fest and Alice nella Città official selection;
- Feature films released after June 2019 (the release date includes participation in film festivals, film markets, or showcases);
- Films produced after September 2018;
- Films which are not of a blatantly pornographic nature, or those which advocate violence or openly incite violation of human rights;
- Films which do not infringe copyright or break international regulations concerning the ownership of intellectual property;
- Short Films are not eligible.
- D-Cinema DCP
- 3D DCP
- Blu-ray Disc
The below rates apply to screenings slots of 120 minutes.
|Thursday October 17th am||550,00 €|
|From Thursday October 17th pm through
Saturday October 19th am/pm
|Sunday October 20th am||550,00 €|
Additional 20 minutes will be subject to an extra charge of 50.00 Euros.
Above 140 minutes, the MIA reserves and invoices two consecutive full screening slots.
Promos and trailers can be screened singularly or grouped in a unique session. Up to 30 minutes, a fix rate of 25% of a 120 minutes screening will be invoiced. Above 30 minutes, a full screening slot will be invoiced.
Please note that all prices are before VAT. VAT will be added for Italian companies according to the applicable rate in use on the date of payment. Foreign companies will be invoiced without VAT (if not applicable) and it will be their own responsibility to comply to their local fiscal laws.
Screening requests will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
The MIA reserves the right to give priority to films that are market premieres, and/or World/International premieres selected in the official sections of the Rome Film Fest.
The final acceptance and admission of films is at solely the discretion of The MIA organization. Decisions will be final.
For information, write to:
or contact MIA|Film Offices
Viale Regina Margherita, 286
Tel. +39 06 4425961